Kinakawaw

Kontrobesial daytoy a sikat a kanta a manipud ken ni Rohan Rathore ta adda sabali nga artist a mangibagbaga nga isu ti orihinal a nangkanta isu daytoy ni Gajender Verma a maysa a Pakistani. Ngem kuna da met a peke kano ti Rohan Rathore a nagan. Inaramatda laeng daytoy a kas maysa nga advertisement tapno maipromote daytoy.
Rohan Rathore is a fake name used to advertise a song \"emptiness\" its a song of a composer from Pakistan and it was leaked .the whole album is cmin out.the report-Finally, the truth behind Rohan Rathore is coming out. The original singer of the song, Gajender Verma, supposedly from Pakistan, has started claiming the copyrights and the song is being taken off, where ever possible. The truth is emerging and the story will die soon, but all in all a great marketing case. A good product with a good story made it really viral.so there's no one named Rohan Rathore but i must admit that the song touches the core of our hearts esp after reading the sad but false story- Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_gajender_verma_pakistani_singer#ixzz1LzrFuWpz

Rohan Rathore was an IIT-Guwahati Student who loved a girl named Supriya like anything else. But he was suffering from Cancer.You might have heard his song already in Facebook, which is one of highest shared/liked video of 2010. So coming to his story, he was studying in one of top graduate engineering college, he was handsome but the girl who he loved unconditionally never returned his love. So bad. But worse, he was suffering from Cancer. He wrote a song and dedicated to her. Made video of it and the worst happened, he died just after recording the song. - http://www.avin.iblogger.org/2011/02/the-true-story-of-rohan-rathore/

Tune Mere Jaana - Emptiness


(English Section)
Oh love of mine, with a song and a whine,
You're harsh and divine like truths and a lie.
But the tale ends not here; I have nothing to fear
for my love is a yell of forgiving and hold on.

In the bright emptiness, in a room full of it,
is a cruel mistress - my heart!
I feel this unrest, that nests all hollowness,
for I have nowhere to go and I'm cold.

And I feel so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness.
And I'm so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness yeah...



(Hindi Section)

Tune mere jaana, kabhi nahin jaana,
Ishq mera, dard mera
Tune mere jaana, kabhi nahin jaana,
Ishq mera, dard mera

Aashiq tera...
Bheed mein khoya rehta hai...
Jaane jahaan....
Poocho toh itna kehta hai -

That I feel so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness.
And I'm so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness yeah...



Also, for those who don't speak or understand hindi - here's a line by line translation of the hindi section:

Tune mere jaana, kabhi nahin jaana, (You, my love, have never ever realized)
Ishq mera, dard mera (my love, my pain)
Tune mere jaana, kabhi nahin jaana, (You, my love, have never ever realized)
Ishq mera, dard mera (my love, my pain)

Aashiq tera... (Your lover)
Bheed mein khoya rehta hai... (remains lost in the crowd)
Jaane jahaan.... (My dear love, wherever ...)
Poocho toh itna kehta hai - (... asked, he just says ...)

That I feel so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness.
And I'm so lonely yeah...
There's a better place than this: emptiness yeah...

Hope all of you enjoy this as much as I do.



Post a Comment

Popular Posts